*** Vienna Street Paving ***
City of Vienna Public Works will be paving several roads, they will start milling on September 12th and paving will begin September 17th through to September 21st. The roads affected are listed below:
- Greenmont Circle
- 2nd Avenue from 39th Street to dead end
- 3rd Avenue from 36th Street to 37th Street
- 4th Avenue from 32nd Street to 36th Street
- 28th Street from 15th Avenue to 19th Avenue
- Ashwood Drive from Crestview to Woodland Drive
- Woodland Drive from Ashwood Drive to Valley View Drive
- McDonough walking trail
- 28th Street from Grand Central Avenue to 11th Avenue
- 6th Avenue from 28th Street to 29th Street
Beginning the evening of Tuesday, September 11th, please remove all vehicles from the roadways to allow crews full access to the area and avoid driving in these areas if possible for the next two weeks, weather permitting. Also, be prepared for some temporary street closings.
During this time, we ask that you remain patient as traffic and parking in these neighborhoods will be interrupted, we apologize for this inconvenience.