CITY OF VIENNA
PUBLIC AUCTION BY SEALED BID
BIDS RECEIVED UNTIL April 21, 2017 11:00AM
The City of Vienna will be conducting a SEALED BID public auction, through April 21, 2017 at 11:00am to sell the following items:
- WOOD SIGN MACHINE WITH LETTER TEMPLATES
- CRAFTSMAN RADIAL ARM SAW
- LEVCO STUMP GRINDER
- 1997 FORD F250 HD, ¾ TON 4WD TRUCK WITH FLAT BED (130K MILES)
- FIBERGLASS TOPPER – FROM A 2005 CHEVROLET CANYON TRUCK
- 1991 FORD ESCORT – 169K MILES
- 2006 DODGE CHARGER (ENGINE ISSUES)
- 1998 CHEVROLET PICKUP – 219K MILES
- 1991 CHEVROLET BOX VAN – FORMER SRT VAN – 44K MILES
- 2004 GMC YUKON – 137K MILES
- 2005 FORD CROWN VICTORIA – 75K MILES
- 2001 GMC ½ TON 4WD PICKUP TRUCK – 89K MILES
- 2006 GMC ¾ TON 4WD PICKUP TRUCK – 86K MILES
- 2004 GMC ½ TON 4WD PICKUP TRUCK – 139K MILES
- 2004 GMC 10-TON DUMP TRUCK – 46K MILES
- 2006 CORN PRO TILT TRAILER
- DIESEL GENERATOR – MODEL #275 ROZ71, 275KVW, 3 PHASE, 277/480 VOLT
Items may be viewed during normal business hours in advance of the auction beginning April 3, 2017 by calling the Vienna City Building at (304) 295-4541 to make arrangements. In addition, all items may be viewed one hour prior to the auction.
Sealed bids must be submitted no later than Friday, April 21, 2017 at 11:00AM, to Amy Roberts, Finance Director, City of Vienna located at 609 29TH St., Vienna, WV. Bids must be submitted in a SEALED ENVELOPE with a DESCRIPTION of the item, the BIDDERS NAME, and a WORKING PHONE NUMBER written LEGIBLY on the OUTSIDE of the envelope. Any bid submitted after 11:00am will not be opened or considered. Do not submit any payment with a bid. Successful bidders will have five days from the date of the auction to render full payment.
The items sold shall be removed by the purchaser once the final payment has been made. All items are SOLD AS IS, no exceptions. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS. BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRANSPORTATION AND REMOVAL COSTS. CITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY/ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.